However, one possibility might be if there is a central university-wide agreement between the University where you are studying and Stockholm University. See this link or contact the international exchange unit at your university.

If you meet the general entrance requirements you are equally welcome to apply for studies here as a free mover/visiting student.

Please note that most of our courses are given in Swedish, except for the Doctoral programme and an occasional course on the Master's programme in which courses may be given in English.

For further information, please look into the Handbook for Exchange Students from the International Exchange Unit at Stockholm University or contact our study advisor.